Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Greetings...

Introduction  
This would have to be my fourth attempt of setting up a blog for me, strangely enough I feel that this time i may just be keeping this one up and running. Why the sudden change in heart? well for many reasons first off i need to "get out there" and have my name seen without the silly alias and actually get a name for my self. Because of my many interests in life and a lot of it revolves around multimedia, programming and art in general i need a name and a home base to be found on. Secondly for the educational purposes more or less i want to sharpen my skills and lastly just for the fun of it.. ;)

Site Layout
For those whom end up reading my entries just to get the site layout stuff out of the way there are 3 main sections the first off is the "blog" section this is where I'll just be adding my general entries about things i feel like posting about. The "art" section this section will have all my art entries add too, I'll also be posting things like tutorials, tips and suggestions and all that other good stuff when i eventually get back into the swing of things. And lastly is the "dev" section, this is where all my project entries will be posted too. Just to give you an idea of the kind of stuff that will be going into there, me and a few comrades are making our own game... granted I already know how much of a challenge that is going to be but thats one of the reasons why I'm doing it i'll be posting more stuff about that later.

 Well I'll leave babbling on for later entries, lets see how this turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment